1. TERM: This Resort Agreement by and between Watson Realty Corp as Agent for the rental premises listed above and the signatories hereinafter called GUEST(S) for the dates and amounts specified above. There will be no refunds for early termination or departure for any reason. All signatories to this resort agreement are jointly and severally liable for the faithful performance of this agreement. Gatherings of any kind including parties, celebrations, anniversaries or weddings are prohibited.
2. UTILITIES: Utilities are included unless notated on line 27 under additional comments. LP and propane gas is not provided by Landlord to heat private pools or gas grills
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Security deposit is due immediately upon execution of Resort Agreement and is not applicable to rent. It will be held in a non-interest bearing escrow account and will be returned to Guest(s) within 30 days of departure less cost for any loss or damage to the premises or to any personal property supplied with the premises. Should any damage occur during stay, it must be reported immediately. If charges exceed the amount of security deposit, Guest(s) agrees to pay for all such charges and to allow such charges to be billed to the credit card on file. Guest(s) will be responsible for unpaid rent, physical damage, future rents due and attorney’s fees costs. Upon arrival should Guest(s) note any deficiencies Guest(s) must notify Agent immediately. Guest(s) may not do their own departure cleaning.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of cancellation of this Resort Agreement, Agent requires written notice prior to arrival date and all monies paid will be forfeited unless the unit can be re-rented for the same period. If the unit is re-rented for the same period, there will be a refund of rent monies paid less a 20%cancellation processing fee. If the unit is re-rented for only a portion of the time, rent will be prorated and the proration will be refunded less 20% cancellation processing fee.
5. CHECK IN: Check in time is after 3:00PM. Please check in at Agent’s office located at 615 A-1-A North, Suite 105, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082.After hours check in must be arranged prior to closing time. Please notify Agent and follow “late arrival” instructions.
6. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. Guest(s) will be charged for one additional days rent if not checked out by 10:00 AM. Guest(s) must return allkeys, remotes, passes, etc., to Agent’s office.
7. PETS: Guest(s) is not allowed to have pets on the premises without prior written consent of Agent or Landlord. If pet is allowed, guest(s) will pay an additional nonrefundable pet rent per pet and Guest(s) will be responsible for any additional damages caused by pet. This pet rent is for the privilege of having the pet on the premises and is not used for pet damages. There are a maximum number of ______ pets on any property. Restricted breeds are German Shepherd, Doberman,Pitbull, Chow, Rottweiler, or any mix thereof.GUEST/PARTIES/NOISE: The TENANT must supervise Guest(s) while on the premises. Noise in or about the premises must be kept a reasonable level as not to cause a disturbance to the neighbors or general public. In no event may the maximum occupancy (as listed on this agreement) be exceeded without written consent.
8. NON SMOKING: This is a non-smoking property. Guest(s) will be held responsible for any damage caused by smoking.
9. POOLS/SPAS: Guest(s) understands that if the rental property has a pool/spa that it can be a potential danger. Guest(s) understands, agrees and holds harmless Watson Realty Corp and/or Landlord if any injury or death should occur.
10. PARKING/MOTOR VEHICLES: Guest(s) agrees that no parking is allowed except for areas designated for parking. Only personal vehicles that do not violate the covenants and restrictions of the association and/or community are permitted. In addition, some homeowner restrictions may apply to personal vehicles. Any vehicle that is towed will be the responsibility of the Guest(s). Guest(s) is not to repair or disassemble vehicles on the promises.
11. CLUB MEMBERSHIPS: Golf and Beach memberships may be available at several local private and semi - private clubs. These memberships are for use of pools, tennis courts, golf, fitness, etc. Please inquire with agent for more information. Arrangements must be made in advance for your arrival. Guest(s) is responsible for all membership fees and charges.
12. PERSONAL PROPERTY: Neither Landlord or Agent is responsible for lost or damage to guest(s) personal property to include vehicle and property left in vehicles (Examples: clothing, jewelry, cameras, radios, phones, electronics, etc.). Reasonable effort shall be made to return items left in the unit where possible at Guest(s) expense. Guest(s) are strongly urged to secure trip insurance, including coverage for cancellation and personal property. Failure by Guest(s) to obtain trip insurance is done at the complete and total risk of the Guest(s).
13. PROPERTY AVAILABILITY: It is possible that due to unforeseen circumstances the property which you rented may not be available. Agent reserves the right to assign Guest(s) to a comparable property, if one is available. Prices vary depending on property availability. In the event Agent offers an alternative property, Guest(s) shall consider the alternative in good faith, however the Guest(s) may refuse the alternative at Guest(s) discretion. In the event Guest(s) refuses the alternative, all amounts previously paid, including security deposit and rental fees, shall be refunded promptly and in full, and Agent will have no further liability under this agreement. Due to natural disaster, such as a hurricane, if a mandatory evacuation is issued, you will only be refunded for the number of days ofthe evacuation.
14. REPAIRS: Should maintenance or repair problems occur, call our maintenance department at 904-285-5409. Maintenance will respond as quickly as reasonably possible. Absolutely no monies will be refunded due to equipment malfunctions of every kind.
15. TRASH: Trash must be placed in plastic trash bags and placed in appropriate trash area. Please refer to the information sheet in your check in packet or posted in the property regarding trash pickup days in your area. If Guest(s) does not put trash out in time for pick up, Guest(s) will be charged an additional $50 for special pick up arrangements.
16. RULES AND REGULATIONS: All Guest(s) and their invitees must abide by the rules and regulations of the association in which the unit is located.
17. RIGHT TO ENTER: Agent shall have the right to enter the premises for inspection, maintenance and repair during normal business hours, to show to prospective purchaser with reasonable notice.
18. VACATE DUE TO NON-PAYMENT: Per Florida Statute 509.141 Agent has the right to request Guest(s) immediately vacate premises for nonpayment.Notice to vacate may be given orally or in writing and recovery of the unit will be immediate. Failure to vacate after receipt of this notice is a misdemeanor under the statute.
19. ATTORNEY'S FEES: If Landlord employs an attorney to enforce the terms and conditions of this Resort Agreement; Guest(s) shall be responsible for all costs and reasonable attorney’s fees as incurred by the Agent, whether or not suit is filed. Both Agent and Guest(s) waive the right to demand a jury trial concerning any litigation between Agent and Guest(s).
20. INDEMNIFICATION: Guest(s) agrees to reimburse Landlord upon demand in the amount of the cost of repairs or service calls by the negligence or improper use by Guest(s), his agents, family or invitees. Guest(s) at all times, will indemnify and hold harmless Landlord from all losses, damages, liabilities and expenses which can be claimed against Landlord for any injuries or damages to the person or property of any Guest(s), caused by the acts, omissions, neglect or faults of Guest(s), his agents, family or Guest(s), or arising from Guest(s) failure to comply with any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations. As a guest of a property, the undersigned Guest(s) certifies that they were provided with a copy of the foregoing notifications at the time, or prior to the execution of this Resort Agreement and Guest(s) waives any such claims for injury or illness and hold harmless Landlord and Agent for any such claims by anyone in Guest(s) party.
21. MODIFICATIONS: No subsequent alteration, amendment, change, or addition to this Resort Agreement shall be binding upon Agent or Guest(s) unless reduced to writing and signed by all parties.
22. RADON GAS: State law requires the following is to be given: "Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that, when it has accumulated in a building insufficient quantities, may present health risks to persons who are exposed to it overtime. Levels of radon that exceed federal and state guidelines have been found in buildings in Florida. Additional information regarding radon and radon testing may be obtained from your county public health unit."
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: Agent and Guest(s) signature signify this Resort Agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth above.
24. AGENCY: Guest(s) is given notice that Watson Realty Corp is the Agent of the Landlord and/or Landlord.
25. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION: Your reservation will not be confirmed until we have receipt of the required monies, a copy of each signatory’s driver’s license and the signed Resort Agreement.
26. PAYMENT: 25% advanced payment of rent/tax, departure cleaning and security deposit (date stated above), and final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival for less than one month. Guest(s) visits longer than one month will be charged for rent, applicable taxes and utilities on the 1st of each month for remaining term.